....Look at glorious Georgetown Penang

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

....and now, another journey.

What journey?

Well, I have been away and I was too busy to write more blogs for the past 7 days.
I would like to thank you for logging in to this blogspot, and some of you followed this blog almost "religiously"!

Some of you logged in a few times, some visited a number of pages at one entry, like you just wanna read more. ....and you are from good old Penang, Ipoh, KL, Singapore,  Hong Kong,
Istanbuland yes, Fort Lauderdale in the US!

Thank you guys. If reading my blog makes you happy, I'm absolutely delighted. Please comment at the end of this blog or write to me (just click on my facebook badge on the right side of this page) so that I can make it even better when I return.

....when I return?... from where?
OK, I've started on another journey in a quest for more knowledge and to create new knowledge for educational & practical use. I'm now working out my proposal to the University in my first stage towards a PhD. ....a journey of a thousand mile begins with a first step.

It's gonna be a long 4 year journey, tough and mentally challenging. But I'm enthusiastic and I'll fill the journey with my type of fun and enjoyment. Wish me well, I don't want to be sent out of class like when I was in Primary 3.

In between the 4 years I have many researches and personal interests
to pursue, and I'll definitely make full use of my time - to put the blog up too, albeit in not such a break-neck pace.

This is my 24th blog in 46 days and I thank you once again, you're my inspiration. I wish you well, and just keep logging in before each weekend is about to start. In case you missed my earlier blogs, just go to "older posts" and happy reading...be tickled.

....and thanks! gosh, we still have Fridays! (((don't we?)))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaa..sure !! have a fun for your study !!! We have a fun of your blog too !!
From: Debby (in office now)

hikazew® said...

hi Uncle,
I'm rebecca's friend. She introduced me to this blog. She told me that u travelled a lot and like wind-up musical box. Please blog abt them :)

yeesang said...

Hi Debby,
I'm so happy to hear your comments again!
I'm glad you find my blog interesting and you have can fun at the same time to learn something from it.
You're a great supporter,Debby, next time when I'm in HK I'll treat you to my childhood "gourmet" food called "Chee Cheong Fan" - something which has our part of our names in!!! ....OK?...deal? ...or if you just want my name, then "nian, nian you yee!!!"...YEESANG.

yeesang said...

Hi Hikazew,
Thank you for your constructive comments!
Yes, I like the musical box very much especially when it comes from the heart of the giver.
Having said that, your proposal is just like giving me a musical box. So, thank you, thank you.
Most certainly I will write something humorous experience with musical boxes.
I have at least another 200 subjects that I wish to write on, but that will take me at least another 200 straight days! Along the way many more subjects will come to my mind. When anyone go through this journey with me, he/she will love life like I do.
...and someone pesimisstic asked me yesterday where to find the meaning of life, I told him he can get the meaning of "life" from the dictionary - and he still doesn't have any idea what I meant. He had expected me to say "..in a monastery" kekeke...
Have a great day Hizakew, and I have always wondered what Hizakew meant? ....not life I suppose.

Powered By Blogger